In today’s market, there is a CBD solution for almost every part of the body. In Louisiana and nationwide, the legality of cannabidiol has skyrocketed in sales and uses of this popular cannabis component, but not all CBD is created equally. It’s important to choose a pure, non-GMO, lab-tested product like PurLife Louisiana with proven results.
If you’re deciding between CBD oil and CBD cream but aren’t sure which one to pick, there are several factors to take into consideration. While both CBD oil and CBD cream carry multiple cannabinoid properties and benefits, there are distinctly different uses for each. To decide which CBD product is right for you, first, note the types of cannabidiol oils and creams available and determine how you’ll be applying them. Rather than going through the process of elimination, narrowing down your CBD health regime by type or medium and ailment can save you time in the long run.
Types of CBD Oil
While CBD oil can be created for the purpose of topical use, it is often seen as an oral supplement. It’s important to know what you’re paying for and ensure that your selection is a lab-tested, non-GMO product.
• Tinctures. CBD tinctures are made from infusing cannabis with alcohol or water to create an ingestible compound. Tinctures often work best when applied under the tongue, held for 60 seconds, then ingested. Looking for extended, long-lasting relief? Our 5ml CBD tinctures in coconut oil are also infused with MCT oil (medium-chain triglycerides) which helps you absorb cannabidiol into the body quicker.
• Vaping Liquids. While vaping in any form can come with a myriad of health concerns, some prefer it as a method of CBD intake. A potential therapeutic compound, individuals experience near-immediate pain relief, anxiety relief, and even asthma.
• Pulling Mediums. Oil pulling is an ancient practice of swishing oil around to pull toxins out of the body and is an excellent dental exercise to add to your morning routine. Because CBD is a natural anti-inflammatory, CBD pulling mediums can be beneficial in reducing tooth pain but should not be replaced with oral care.
• Oil Based Capsules. Cannabidiol can also be made into soft gel capsules and ingested. Capsules can contain anywhere from 10-300 mg depending on the severity of the condition. To ensure you are dosing the proper amount, it is advised to consult with your physician prior to use.
• CBD Isolate Oil. CBD isolate “isolates” cannabidiol in the process of extraction. While most cannabidiol oils are full-spectrum or broad-spectrum and contain more cannabinoids than just CBD, in isolate form, CBD oil contains only CBD. When produced into an oil, it can be used much like a tincture to provide immediate relief.
8 Benefits of CBD Oil and Their Results
It’s true that the applications, as well as the benefits of CBD oil, seem endless. We at PurLife have narrowed down a list of critical illnesses that paired with CBD, may provide symptomatic relief.
1. Pain and Inflammation
2. Anxiety and Depression
4. Migraines + Cluster Headaches
5. Sleep Disorder
Scientific studies have allowed ingestible CBD to broaden its roots around the healing impacts of the community on these critical illnesses, and individuals are confirming results as well. It is however important to note that CBD oils can have slightly different effects for everyone. Some side effects may include dry mouth, fatigue, drowsiness, or reduced appetite.
Types of CBD Cream
CBD creams fall in the category of “topicals” meaning anything you can apply to your skin. But while not all CBD is created equally, neither are CBD creams. Just as you’ll want to ensure your tincture or oil product is 100% non-GMO, be sure the components of the product you select are non-toxic and safe for your body’s largest organ.
• Body Creams and Lotions. Unlike oral tinctures, CBD body creams are designed to be applied to the skin for surface level relief. While cannabidiol creams can come in many forms, most are intended for pain relief, skin rejuvenation, or hydration. Our CBD body cream is infused with glycerin over an aloe-based cream and is free of pesticides and heavy metals, so you don’t have to worry about toxins or oily residue!
• Muscle Salve. Athletes around the world rave about the benefits of CBD muscle salve. Intended for localized pain relief from irritation, soreness, and skin discomfort, CBD salve is designed to be a fast-acting alternative to acute pain medication.
• Skin Creams. Using CBD in your skincare routine can have significant, long-lasting benefits. Whether your ailment is acne, fine lines, and wrinkles, or eczema, science backs that cannabidiol can improve skin health. A little CBD skin cream goes a long way in healing a myriad of skin conditions.
5 Benefits of CBD Cream
Because CBD is so beneficial to the skin, fast-acting, and combines with other herbal remedies, topicals like CBD cream are generally one of the most effective and popular products on the market.
5. Joint Pain
Live Pure with PurLife Louisiana: Shop Our CBD Products
Picking a CBD oil or topical to add to your daily routine doesn’t have to rest on your shoulders. Consult with your physician or contact our team of CBD experts here at PurLife to formulate the best choice for your needs. Browse our products online and select your preferred dosage based on the type, ailment, and results you’d like to reach in your CBD health routine. If you’re in the area, stop by our pharmacy located at 111 McMillan Road in West Monroe, Louisiana. In the meantime, take a look at some frequently asked questions for more information!